The Bottom Line
- Calls are completely free, with no additional hardware required.
- Calls can be made to any phone, including mobile and landline phones.
- A computer is required for making the calls.
- Daily limit of 10 minutes.
- Users have to watch a 30-second video add before calling.
- Calls are allowed only to a certain number of listed destinations so far.
- Free calls to a list of worldwide destinations
- 10 minutes calls every day, after watching a 30-second advertisement
- Calls made using a computer with headphones and microphone
Guide Review - VoIP Service
The person you are calling needs to be in one of the listed destinations where free calls are allowed. You don’t have to enter the country code; by selecting the country from the drop-down box, the country code is implied.
I made some calls to here and there. At times, the voice broke up quite often, once even making it impossible to carry on. But the last call I made was of reasonably good voice quality. There are some other times when calls are just not established, and quite some times, I have had to put it for later. I have to say that none of the advertisement clips has bored me. I didn’t see the time pass.
Before making a call, make sure you check the possibility of reaching your contact on this destination page.